Dec 29, 2008

Abigail's Birthday!

I can't believe I have a four year old! Abby turned four yesterday and we had a little party. She is so fun and I'm so glad that she is a part of our family. She keeps me smiling and I'm always so impressed with how quickly she learns. She loves preschool, singing, playing, reading books, dancing, riding bikes, going on walks, playing in the snow,her daddy, Bear Lake, her brown hop-hop and so much more. She keeps us busy and happy. Happy Birthday Abby!!!

5 comments:

J Fo said...

What a sweet little girl! She is getting so big, so fast. She sure has some sass and spunk just like her mommy.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Abby! What a great slide show!

Danielle said...

She is the cutest! Happy Birthday Abby!

Brad and Jana said...

She is so cute! It is crazy that we have kids that old huh! Justice is 3 1/2 and I can't believe it! I hope she had a good day!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! You are such a beautiful family!