
So, I went with some friends to see Twilight. At first, I didn't like it, but Edward grew on me by the end. All in all it was a good watch. Tom was very glad that I went with my girlfriends and didn't have to drag him along. :)
Dec 2, 2008
Girls Night Out...
Posted by Schofield's at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was in the SAME boat! James didn't want to see it so thankfully I found some girls to go with! I didn't like Edward at first, but by the end he had grown on me! Im excited for #2!!
I think that I might be the last fan of these books to see the movie. I just haven't been able to find the time and all my girlfriends have already seen it. Maybe during Christmas break...
btw We'll be up there for the whole week before Christmas because my cousin Janice is getting married on the 20th. Let's make plans if you'll be around!
It was so fun to have you come along on our girls outting! We need to do more of those! You are so fun to be around! And I've already gone back and seen the movie again! If you want to see it again, just let me know and we'll go again... ha :) I'm such a nerd!
Post a Comment