Dec 15, 2008

Playing Catch-up...

Thanksgiving.
We had a great Thanksgiving at Tom's parents house with all the siblings (except one), so it was quite a group. Lots of fun though to be with family and eat good food. I love Thanksgiving!
I thought I had the big group picture, but I don't, so here's our family.











Tom made a very yummy pumpkin dessert. He was very proud, as was I, and thankful that I didn't have to do the cooking. :)


Ski Trip...
Tom and I took a three day two night trip to Snow Basin. It was so fun and relaxing. We did go skiing even though there wasn't a lot of snow. However, it was still really good to get up in the mountains.







Gingerbread Houses...



Addicted to Oranges...
Abby and I seriously love oranges right now. We eat several a day!


This is what happens to Tom every night when he comes home. They love their daddy!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

I love that picture of your family...cute family you have! Your house looks a lot like mine...especially when Daddy comes home! And, what a fun ski trip! It will be nice when Ty and I can go away for DAYS without the little ones.

J Fo said...

Yay! Thanks for the update! I love the picture of you with the ski goggles on! It looks similar to one that I have of us doing "face problem" with some broken cop glasses! I'm so jealous of that little getaway. Some day...

Tiffany said...

Your family is so cut!! I love the oranges picture - how fun is that!!

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

I love all the pictures. I noticed Tom likes to cook with all the cupboards open. Smart man! Hopefully we can see you when we come up for Christmas. You have such cute girls.

Heidi Henderson said...

Ohhh, the romantic get-aways... skiing :) So fun! I bet it was nice to have some time... and the girls, they just get cutter every times I see them. Okay, I won't say envy... because we aren't suppose to... you know, the church frowns on it, but it's so fun to see your cute family and all the fun things you do! Espcially having a daughter who will eat oranges with you! :) fun times! I'll just live vicariously through your blog :) ha! You guys are great!