Dec 3, 2008

What does your height say about you?

I got this from my friend, I'm not sure how accurate it is...




What Your Height Says About You



You are a warm, outgoing person. You are a very social creature.

You value harmony, and you often play the role of mediator.



You are a very real and honest person. You know how to kindly tell people the truth.

You crave love and approval. Luckily, you are a very easy person to love.



You are about as tall as the average Australian woman.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

That sounds like the Darby I know...who would've thought your height could tell that?!

Heidi Henderson said...

For sure... it's you... Easy to love... a woman of harmony... you are just amazing and a great example!!!

Sarah said...

Intersting....I'm gonna try it! :)

flynn family said...

I am as tall as the average Japanese male . . . but I bet I weigh about 50 pounds more than the average Japanese male!