
So, I haven't posted for awhile, been a bit busy. I've missed it, so tonight I wanted to post something. I asked Abby what I should do a post about and she simply said, "A strawberry." I do love strawberries and they remind me of warm summertime, BBQ's, yummy fruit salads, and good times. So here I share with you a strawberry and hope that it puts a smile on your face. :)
Feb 8, 2009
A strawberry!
Posted by Schofield's at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh that Abby is a cutie. A strawberry is a fine topic! :) Glad you enjoyed the cookies...you give me confidence to try again!!
So cute. Glad I'm not the only one that has fallen off the blog band wagon for a whle.
Abby is the cutest. I love to hear what she is thinking about! We love you guys!
Hmmm...I'l take mine covered in chocolate please! What a silly girl you have. Maybe this is a sing that you should make some strawberry jam? A strawberry pie? Stawberry shortcake? Hey, it's summer in south america, or so I hear. They must be in season somewhere!
Love those strawberries! :)
Post a Comment