Feb 11, 2009

Tag for Tom

So, since Valentine's Day is approaching, I thought I'd do a little tribute to Tom. I got this from a tag I saw on a friend's blog. Enjoy! Sorry if it's a bit ooey gooey, lovey dovey, or whatever. But I'm grateful for Tom and what an amazing man he is and feel so blessed to have him in my life.

1.Where did you meet your husband? We actually met in high school (me-sophomore, him-senior). I had a crush on him, as he was my French TA, but he graduated, I forgot about him. Then we met at BYU in our New Testament class 4 years later. The rest is history.
2.How long did you date before getting married? 5 months, I know we're crazy, but I wouldn't change a thing.
3.How long have you been married? 6 years on March 8!
4.What does he do that surprises you? He actually likes doing the dishes.
5.What is your favorite feature of his? His smile, and his butt (sorry if that's TMI, but it's true!)
6.What is his best quality? He is the hardest worker at whatever he does.
7.Does he have a nickname for you? Babe or Lover
8.What is his favorite food? Steak
9.What is his favorite sport? Ultimate Frisbee
10.When did you first kiss? 45 days after we met.
11.What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Play games, skiing, road trips, movies, going out to eat, bowling, laser tag, we're up for anything. As long as we're together it's fun (I know cheesy, but it's true).
12.Do you have any children? two cute little girls.
13.Does he have any hidden talents? He's a crazy Boggle player. And many more. :)
14.How old is he? 27
15.What is his favorite music? This is a hard one, he's very well rounded with what he likes.
16.What do you admire about him? He always treats me and the girls like we are the most amazing three people he's ever met. He never forgets to kiss me good-bye. He puts others before himself.
17.What is his favorite color? Blue or Black
18.What is unique about him? He is an amazing piano player.
19. What are some of his favorite phrases? "Whatcha talkin' about Willis?"
20 .Who said "I love you" First? Kind of Tom. :)
21. Who do you tag? Anyone that wants to do it!
LOVE YOU TOM!!!


6 comments:

J Fo said...

Well, even though I'm gagging a little bit (kidding!), this was super cute! How great is it to be married to someone that you can have so much fun with & who values you?!

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

I love this post. We should all be more willing to share our ooey gooey feelings more often about our spouses. I especially like the butt comment.

Tom said...

Love you babe. You are too good to me.

Erin K said...

That bottom picture is the cutest! You guys are so cute!

Danielle said...

There is just something about those Schofield Boys!

flynn family said...

So cute of you Darby. Ya'll are made for each other.