Yesterday was my birthday and it was a wonderful one. Tom had the whole thing planned a month ago, I was very impressed. The girls slept in until 9:45! Even though they didn't plan it, that was such a nice way to start the day and a great gift from them. :) Tom had my sister Katherine come up and and take the girls, then I drove up to Salt Lake to meet him. We went to dinner and then he took me shopping! It was so nice to spend half the day with Tom and thanks Katherine for watching our girls. They absolutely love going to your house. Thanks to all those who called, sent emails, cards, and stopped by. I had a great birthday and love you all! Lisa, those cookies were amazing! Thanks!
Oct 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds like a great day!
It was so nice to see you and your family last weekend! I hope that you guys had a great time. Did Tom survive the run?
Im so glad you commented on my blog! I can not believe how big your kids are! Abbi was a baby when you moved! You guys look great! This will be fun to be able to keep up on each other now!
Post a Comment