Tom's brother Josh and his wife, Johanna, hosted a "Celebrity Halloween Party". We were to dress up as a celebrity. Tom went as Jack Bauer from 24 and I went as the Karate Kid. We had boring costumes compared to those that were there. Here are some other "celebrities" that showed up.
Missionary & Snow White 
Mary Poppins & The guy from Second Hand Lions
Adam, Sandra Dee, & The Hulk
Adam & Doc from ER
Jack Bauer & Karate Kid
Brothers
Tobias Funke (from Arrested Development)
Daisy Duke & Hulk
Oct 30, 2008
Halloween Party!
Posted by Schofield's at 1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look like you've got some major ninja moves there, Franz! What a fun party!
Those pictures crack me up! We wish we could have been there! I love the view from your front yard. I really miss the fall in Utah.
Post a Comment