Katherine and Jerott were married yesterday, July 26, and it turned out amazing. It did rain, however, but it turned out great. Because of the rain it wasn't so hot and made having the wedding outdoors bearable. They got married on the Talon's Cove golf course, which was perfect because Jerott is a lover of golf. :) Katherine looked absolutely beautiful and they are such a great couple. Congratulations to you two!
Jul 27, 2008
Katherine & Jerott
Posted by Schofield's at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How cute! It looked like a beautiful wedding. Your family pics are so cute. I love your hair. Is it shorter and lighter?
Beautiful pictures. I heard the weddding was beautiful. I'm so happy for Katherine.
Lucy is such a little doll. She's getting so big
You guys look great! And yes...I noticed your lightened hair as well! It looks really cute! Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment