So, I've been out of town for about three weeks: girls camp, two family reunions in Bear Lake, and then Youth Conference in Flaming Gorge. Needless to say, it's been crazy! To top it all off, while we were at Bear Lake Lucy fell off her bike, twisted her leg up in the bike, and fractured her leg. She's been such a trooper and the doctor told me to try to keep her crawling. Yeah right!! Not my little Lucy!! The next day she was up and walking, climbing, and running as if there was no cast on her leg. It's been fun to see her try to figure out why she has this hard, purple thing on her leg. I'll catch her trying to pull it off and then get frustrated because it's stuck. I think it is such a cute thing to see her walk, so here is a video of her walking around. Tom and I think she looks like a pirate when she walks. Also, I hope you enjoy Tom's growling. :)
Aug 19, 2008
Lucy Broke her Leg...
Posted by Schofield's at 9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is so sad, but it is so cute too! She does look like a pirate walking. Too cute!
So sad! She is one tough cookie! Her walking around on it like it's no big deal is funny. what a trooper!
Sorry things have been so busy and stressful. It sounds like fun, though. Sorry we missed ya while we were up there. I bet it's nice to just try and get back into a normal shedule again.
WOW Darb she was almost running in that clip. I can't believe how well she is taking it. Her smile is so contagious.
Sounds like you have really been busy lately. YW really does take up alot of time but I already miss my girls from UT. Enjoy it.
When adults get hurt, they take advantage of it and whine and moan so that everybody will do something for them and they don't have to move. Kids just see no reason for that! I have this hard thing on my leg...hmm lets just see if I can walk with it on....yep no problem!
I was blog hopping and found your blog. Your girls are sooo cute. How sad about your baby. What a trooper though.
I feel bad for her poor thing, but she sure looks cute walking in that cast!
I can not believe she broke her leg!! I saw her at Beckys when I was in Utah last week droppinf off my kids. Her and Abby are so cute! Hope you are all well!!
Post a Comment