So, today I took Lucy to the doctor to have her cast taken off. As they sawed it off and x-rayed it Lucy screamed and kicked so hard that it actually took me and two other nurses to hold her down. After that was all done, the doctor showed us the x-rays and said that things are healing fine. It's not 100% healed, but enough so that she doesn't need a cast. The doctor said that she'll most likely crawl and won't walk on it for maybe as long as a month. He said let her go at her pace, don't force her. Well, Lucy walked out of the doctor's office just fine, that seemed more like her pace. I guess the doctor doesn't know that my little Lucy slows down for nothing. :)
Aug 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad that she's got that cast off. How funny that she just walked right out! She must have a high tolerance for pain!
I bet she was thinking -FREEDOM!!!!
Great that she got the cast off. I hope you got lots of pics and video of her in it.
Post a Comment