The whole Schofield family hiked up to Timpanogos Cave a few weeks back. It was a lot of fun and we were quite the group. Abby, Sami, and Gracie (all 3 years old) hiked the whole way up and almost the whole way down! They were quite the troopers. It felt good to be up in the mountains and the cave was really neat to see. Abby had been so excited to see the "heart of the mountain" (a big stalactite formation inside the cave that looks like a giant heart), but she ended up having to go to the bathroom at the beginning of the tour and Tom and she hiked down to the bathrooms and weren't able to get back in time to see the heart. She was bummed, but got over it quickly.
The whole gang! Gracie, Abby, & Sami hiking up.
Inside the cave.
Below: Papa T showing off his "not so tan" legs. :)
While we were hiking, Lucy spent the day with Grandma Lorraine and Aunt Caffine, and this is what we found when we came home.
Jul 18, 2008
Timpanogos Cave
Posted by Schofield's at 7:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks like fun! I think I've only ever been up timp once. Sad. I know. Someday I want to go up there with greg and emmy. I LOVE that picture of Lucy.!
Fun! Abby told us about it! Cute picture of Lucy!
Post a Comment