Jul 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

Sarah tagged me, so here goes...

10 years ago: I was 15 and getting excited to start my first year of high school. Oh my gosh!

5 years ago: I was a newlywed! Ever so in love and not caring about much else. :)

5 months ago: It was January and I had just gotten my tonsils out. I'm glad that has past.

5 things on my to-do list:
1. Prepare my lesson for the laurels.
2. Go buy diapers and milk (the essentials)
3. Send out invitations for Katherine's bridal shower.
4. Cook dinner.
5. Hopefully, get started on a new book to read.

5 snacks:
1. Graham crackers dipped in milk (one of mine & Abby's favorite 3:00 snacks)
2. Flipz (chocolate covered pretzels)
3. Any type of fruit. Right now a really good watermelon or grapes.
4. When I really need a boost, a Peanut butter cup blizzard from DQ.
5. Carrots with ranch.

5 billionaire things:
1. Travel Europe with Tom.
2. Travel Hawaii, Fiji, Cancun, and several other tropical islands.
3. Travel to all the different cities in the US and go to all the attractions and eat at the yummiest restaurants.
(with all my travel ventures, I want to fly first class; except for the US, I want to drive from city to city)
4. A new kitchen with all the upgrades.
5. Have my house paid off!

5 places I have lived:
Draper
Orem
Henderson, NV
American Fork
Provo

5 things you might not know about me:
1. I wash my feet every night before I go to bed, Tom thinks I'm weird. :)
2. I love squeezing my baby's thighs, I think baby chubs are soooo cute!
3. Even after having two kids, I still hate seeing veins, they make me nauseous.
4. I love gardening. I know, it's a grandma thing, but I love it!
5. I love reading a good book, but who doesn't?

5 people I tag:

I tag...

Amber, Jess, Katherine, Ann Dee, & Erin (and anyone else who wants to join in)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ok- so that was way fun to read! Way to go! fun! I have an aunt & uncle who live in Henderson NV. When did you live there? I like gardening too! I love your blog. :)

J Fo said...

Ok, I accept...but it may take a while. By the way, if you're feeling ambitious I could tag you on the 101 things about you list that I just did. :)