Jun 23, 2008

What Happens in Vegas...

At the first of June Tom and I drove down to Vegas to help out Matt and Danielle (Tom's brother and his wife) while Danielle went to NY. We had such a good time seeing their family and Abby just loved playing with her cousins, especially Sami. Matt and Dano also spoiled Tom and I by sending us out for a night on the town! They gave us a gift certificate to the Cheesecake Factory (one of our favorites) and it was sooooo yummy. Then we went and saw a movie and instead of gambling, we had an air hockey tournament in the arcade. It was a blast, but I get so frustrated because I can never beat Tom. GRRRRRRR! We've only been back to Las Vegas once since moving away, and it was good to reminisce about all the good times we had there. We miss parts of Vegas, but certainly not the heat.
I didn't take very many pictures and half of the ones I took didn't turn out for some reason. So, here are the ones that did turn out.





The drive down...










At the sprinkler park







Lucy and Ava chillin' in the back seat



















Austin & Easton drew clown faces on everyone with chalk, Abby & Sami thought it was pretty cool.


3 comments:

Shari and Trent said...

I wish I could have gone to Vegas. I love it down there, but I bet it was way hot right now! Looks like you had fun.

Sarah said...

Darby
Thanks so much for your sweet comment! I love your kids. Abby is so imaginative and Lucy bubbles over with personality! I really enjoy watching your girls! Thank you for giving me the opportunity.

It looks like you guys had a fun time in Vegas! I love the chalk pics!

J Fo said...

How fun! I bet it was a nice break. You're girls are so cute. I especially love the picture where you are in the background posed like Mona Lisa!