Feb 5, 2010

She has arrived!

Sophia Rebecca was born January 27 at 4:24 pm. So far, she has been an angel baby! She is so easy going as long as she has a full tummy. Abby and Lucy are adjusting well and love having their sister here. Lucy still won't call her Sophie, it's either yellow, blue, Lily, and the latest, purple. I don't know where she came up with this, but it's very cute. Here are some pics of our newest family member.






One week old

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats!! She is so cute. I bet all those girls will have so much fun growing up together. You have a cute little family.

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

Darb- She is so beautiful. You are going to have 3 gorgeous girls. Watch out Dad!

Shari and Trent said...

Congrats Darby! She is super cute! That will be fun having 3 girls in the house when they get to be teenagers! :)

remington and mindy said...

She is so precious!

Erin K said...

How cute is she! That is so funny, we brought Avery home in that little pink outfit!

Dawn said...

Darby she is so cute! Congrats! We hope you are adjusting well, and you have a beautiful family!

Haley said...

So cute and of course, love the bow!! Congrats!

Sarah said...

Congratulations!! What a sweetheart.

Dave and Jenny said...

Congrats! She is so so cute!! I love all of the different bows!

Sarah said...

darby! congrats!!! that is soooooooo exciting. she's so cute.

J Fo said...

What a doll! Even in that one week picture she looks a bit chubby. LOVE the belly! I'm so glad I got to see you right after you had her...but it's been a while! We need to hang out again!