So we've had a few "firsts" at our home recently.
Abby lost her first tooth! She's been waiting for months for this tooth to fall out and it finally did. Tom pulled it out and she didn't even cry, her excitement out did her fear.
Lucy and her first attempts at telling a joke.
Lucy: Knock-knock
Mom: Who's there?
Lucy: Blue
Mom: Blue who?
Lucy: Chicken head!!! (Followed by lots of loud laughing and giggling)
I love it!
Sophie is smiling now! She'll be two months this week and she is sleeping through the night! She is still such a sweet and good baby. We absolutely love having her here!
Here are a few smiles that I caught on camera.
Sophie likey!
Mar 23, 2010
Firsts
Posted by Schofield's at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Darby! Your girls are so darling!
I love your girls!! Can't wait to see you guys. We will be up on Saturday for the week. I need to come and see that new baby!!
that baby sophie is just a DOLL! so cute, I should come visit the ward and hold her for you. :)
I can't believe that Abby is old enough to have lost a tooth! Wow.
Lucy's joke is awesome! What a little spitfire that girl is!
Oh my Sophie! That smile just melts my heart. And what a cute outfit she has on. ;)
You have a little Chris Farley. Hah!
What fun firsts to be experiencing!...love the cute baby smiles!
Post a Comment