So, we have now lived in our home for just over two years. This is the longest that we have lived in one place since we've been married, it has been nice not to move every year! When I think of our home, there are lots of things that come to mind, but the one word that really sticks out is PROJECTS! We have totally revamped this house! It has been fun, I love to take something and make it my own and I'm grateful that Tom does too. If it weren't for him and his handyman talents, hardly any of this would get done.
So, here are some before and after pics...
The girls' bedrooms. I only got this one shot of a before picture, but as you can tell plain white walls with no molding. Just very plain.
Abby & Lucy's room. 
My sweet Mother-in-law made this crib bedding, quilt, and curtain for the baby. I love it and was so grateful to her for doing this. I think it turned out so cute!
Family Room:
The Kitchen:
Tom sanded all of the cabinets, stained them, and added all the knobs, handles and molding. It took about 6 months, but saved us a ton of money and it was so worth it!! You did an amazing job Tom!
Jan 21, 2010
Projects...
Posted by Schofield's at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
WOW! I love all the work that has been done. You guys did a great job.
Darb I LOVE the girl's rooms! They look great! They came together so well and I love the colors and the molding...just adorable. Cute cute cute! Can't wait to meet this new little girl that goes with that cute crib bedding!
Love the upgrades. So cute. Where are you guys living?
The girls rooms turned out so cute! What an appropriate color for the babys room!!
Darby, I love love the girls room and the nursery, so cute! I love the colors you picked and that bedding is beautiful!
Darby, your house is so cute!!! It makes me so excited one day to own a house and decorate it all cute!!
You have a beautiful home, we really need to visit you there sometime. Great work you guys!
Post a Comment