Tom, Darby, Abby, Lucy & Sophie
I have an inducement date for January 27th! So, if not before then, that is the date! Yeah!!
Darb great picture. I can tell that January 27th isn't soon enough. Good luck, I hope all goes well.
How exciting! Good luck with the last few weeks...hopefully they go fast.
Yay!! Isn't that the greatest feeling? You look great girl! Ü
Awesome, I'm excited for you but I also don't envy you. . . yet. I can't even handle my two. Let's get together before. Call me and we'll come up!
I didn't even know you were expecting. I'm pretty out of the loop, I guess. I sure hope you go before then,for you sanity's sake.
You look great! I love how Lucy's touching your belly. So cute! Good luck in the home stretch! I can't wait to see the next beautiful Schofield girl!
Come on baby yellow!! I hope that she comes before you pop! The end of the tunnel is near! Wahoo, before the end of the month, you will have a brand new baby to love! So sweet!!
That is so soon! Can't wait to meet yellow! ( and to learn her true name) Good Luck!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Darb great picture. I can tell that January 27th isn't soon enough. Good luck, I hope all goes well.
How exciting! Good luck with the last few weeks...hopefully they go fast.
Yay!! Isn't that the greatest feeling? You look great girl! Ü
Awesome, I'm excited for you but I also don't envy you. . . yet. I can't even handle my two. Let's get together before. Call me and we'll come up!
I didn't even know you were expecting. I'm pretty out of the loop, I guess. I sure hope you go before then,for you sanity's sake.
You look great! I love how Lucy's touching your belly. So cute! Good luck in the home stretch! I can't wait to see the next beautiful Schofield girl!
Come on baby yellow!! I hope that she comes before you pop! The end of the tunnel is near! Wahoo, before the end of the month, you will have a brand new baby to love! So sweet!!
That is so soon! Can't wait to meet yellow! ( and to learn her true name) Good Luck!!
Post a Comment