May 13, 2008

Lucy goes to the hospital...



Yesterday, at the crack of dawn, Tom and I took Lucy up to the Salt lake Avenues Hospital to get tubes in her ears and have her adenoids taken out. Ever since February she has had a constant ear infection. We tried 4 different antibiotics and none would take them away, so in with the tubes and out with the adenoids. She did so well, and ever since the anesthesia wore off, she has been back to normal. No fun, but it's over with and hopefully Lucy will feel much better.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

I was hoping you were going to put up the rear-view picture of Lucy in her hospital gown. Gotta love those gowns!!!

J Fo said...

So sad! I'm glad she did well though.

Autum said...

Glad she's doing better. For her sake and your sanity!

Sarah said...

Cute stripe background!!!!