Goodbye winter...Hello Spring!
This winter has seemed to drag on! So, on one of the few warm days we had we went up to see all the flowers on Temple Square. 



May 2, 2008
Posted by Schofield's at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tom, Darby, Abby, Lucy & Sophie
Goodbye winter...Hello Spring!
This winter has seemed to drag on! So, on one of the few warm days we had we went up to see all the flowers on Temple Square. 



Posted by Schofield's at 2:37 PM
6 comments:
Yay Darb! Do you remember the conversation that we had a few months ago when we both said that we didn't think that we were up to blogging? I've had 3 people from highschool find me: Shari Durrant, Penny Harwood and Jana Grace. It's crazy! This will be a fun way to keep in touch and keep tabs on eachother.
Hey Darby! So, I found yours too from Jess' blog. How are you? I can't believe how many kids everyone has already. It's crazy!
Good Job Darbs! Glad you've joined the blogging world!
Cute blog ya'll!
Hey Darb- I was just thinking of you. I hope that all is well. I sure wish that we could see each other more. I thought of you last night when Jason Castro was voted off :( Wasn't her your favorite? Too bad. It looks like it will be a double David Finale. Or at least that's what I'm hoping for!
Darby- I love your blog! It is SO cute!!!!!
Post a Comment