May 28, 2008

Last day of school...

Abby started pre-school this year. She had her last day and went on a "teddy bear picnic", but of course, she took her "brown hop-hop". If any of you have met Abby, you've probably met "brown hop-hop". :)
She loved school so much that she would sit and wait on the stairs and stare at the clock until it was time to go. I had to be very creative to help distract her when she still had two hours until school started. On her last day they had a program and our shy little Abby got up and sang a song for everybody. However, she was so nervous that she hardly opened her mouth, but she did it and we are so proud of her.

Abby with her picnic lunch and "brown hop-hop"


Performing her song

6 comments:

Marcae said...

I love checking in on your cute little family. Hope everything is going well for you guys!

Sarah said...

What an adorable picture of Abby singing! She DID do a good job- we were so proud of her too!

Brad and Jana said...

Hey Darby, It is Jana (Grace) Page! It is fun to see what is going on in your life! Cute girls!

J Fo said...

I can't believe how big she is! She is such a beautiful little girl!

Justin and Melissa said...

Darby, this is Melissa Gleason, I saw your blog on Autums and thought I would say hi. I can't believe that you have two kids, they are way cute though.

Russ and Megan said...

OK I admit I am a blog hopper! But I actually found your blog off of Jessica's and I wanted to say hi!! I haven't seen you for a while.(this is megan schaack--just in case)Your girls are so big. Time flies! I am glad that you are doing well!