Jun 5, 2009

Tom Turns 28 & San Diego!

So Tom and i decided to take a little family vacation to San Diego! It was a ton of fun. On our way we decided to stay in Las Vegas and visit friends and family there. Thanks Matt and Danielle for letting us stay with you. We mainly just relaxed. We went to the beach, which was quite uneventful and we didn't stay long because it was freezing the day we went, we went to Sea World, played at the pool, and went on lots of walks and played. It was fun and are girls were amazing on the drive! Can't wait for our next vacation!




















Me and my girls on Monther's Day!


My Baby-cakes is 28! Abby designed the dolphin cake and I tried to make it come together. I think I did a pretty good job with my artistic skills. :)

5 comments:

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

Thanks for stopping by it was fun seeing you guys. By the way I love your hair cut, super cute!

Erin K said...

Finally some pics! Good job. I love the pic of the girls with their goggles on. Thanks for coming over, see ya soon.

J Fo said...

What a great trip! Also, I'm thinking that you should go into the cake decorating business. Seriously, so creative!

Autum said...

Cute kids, and cakes!

We need to get together again! Averee keeps asking about your girls. She says, remember when we went to that house for a water party? And there was a fun girl there. And she had a sister. And they lived very far away didn't they?

Then she saw me checking on your blog and screamed "That's her! That's her! " She's the one that's my friend!"

So, we'd better let these friends get together. Call me if you are up for it! You could come here, or I could come to you. Whatever you like!

Heidi Henderson said...

What a fun thing to do as a family. I love Sea World! I'm glad you were able to get away for a family vacation!