Lucy was so so so so so cute on her birthday! She was on cloud 9 with the balloons, banner, and kitty-cat cake. For her birthday we gave her a bunch of matchbox cars, balls, and some pajamas, all her favorite things. She's my little tom-boy. Lucy talks so much now and sings all the time. She knows several songs. Some favorites include, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Follow the Prophet, Sing a Song, I Love to see the Temple, and now the Happy Birthday song. She is our little sweetheart, and we're so glad she's 2!


I struggled with the frosting and writing.
Sweet Lucy! Notice her art-work all over herself. :)
Jun 9, 2009
Lucy is 2!!!
Posted by Schofield's at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a doll! I can't believe that she's already 2! wow. Her hair is super cute, too. You are a great girls' mom!
Happy Birthday Lucy!
Her smile is so cute!
She is the cutest! I will have to bring her all of the boys old cars when we come up! Cant't wait for Bear Lake! Love you guys.
She's so cute! Good job raising her! And happy birthday!
Hey Darb,
Don't know if you got my email. I sent it to your hotmail one. Anyway, now that this week is gone, I am good to do something next week. Are you up for it? - Autum
Post a Comment