About a month ago Tom's brother Matt, graduated from Dental School in Las Vegas. Since we were going down to Vegas we decided to make a bigger trip out of it and take the girls to Disneyland! Josh and Johanna and their kids came, as well and Chris, Emily and Jake.
The beginning:
The drive down was great! We drove straight from Draper to St. George. Sophie slept the whole time and nobody had to go potty. Amazing!
We stayed with our friends, Brandon and Rebecca, while in Las Vegas. They had two 6 month old English Bull Dogs, Guss & Bebe. They were cute dogs and the girls really liked them. Even Sophie didn't mind their slobbery kisses.
At the Bass Pro Shops, the girls always love to see the animals and the aquarium.
Our first family photo...the fish bench totally makes the picture great!
Matt, Danielle, Austin, Easton, Sami and Ava. You made it!!!
Tom with his Dad and brothers (all but Danny).
Now off to California. My mother-in-law took Sophie back to Utah and we went to CA. I was a little nervous to leave Sophie, but Becky (mother-in-law) really wanted to take her and I figured she probably would have more fun with grandma than being hauled around in the stroller for two days. She is such a good baby and sleeps so good, so I agreed and let Sophie go.
We stopped at the beach because we couldn't check into our hotel yet. It was a beautiful day and it felt good to get our toes in the sand and water.
Swimming at the pool...
Disneyland! It was fun, we will definitely do it again someday. We ended up with over 500 pictures from our two days there. It was hard to choose. Chris usually ends up being our photographer, he loves taking pictures and takes really good ones. It was so fun traveling with Chris, Emily, and Jake. They are such great friends and we had an amazing time with them! 


Ahhhh. Good Times. :)
Jun 3, 2010
M-I-C-K-E-Y - M-O-U-S-E!!
Posted by Schofield's at 8:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO FUN! I'm glad you got the collage thing figured out, too! ;) What a great trip and fun memories for those cute girlies of yours!
Fun fun. We plan on going back in the fall. I am so excited. We need to get together soon. I want to see your new sweet Sophie!
Post a Comment