Last year we hiked up to Timp Cave and Abby loved it, however, she had to go to the bathroom right when we started the tour so she missed the whole thing. So this year we did it again and she made it through. It was a lot of fun and we had Kas and Damon come with us. 

Lucy thought it was the greatest thing to ride on Daddy's back the whole time.
Abby started Pre-school and absolutely loves it! I can't believe how big she is getting.
Oh the joys of potty training! I personally really dislike this part of parenting. Lucy, however, is doing really well except when she's tired. It's been a long month, but we've started to see the progress!!! YEAH!!
Abby started soccer and it has been a blast for her and for me. I love watching these cute little girls in their hot pink uniforms play. Abby loves it and has really improved on her aggressiveness so much that during a half-time we had to explain to her not to steal the ball from her own team. :)

Tom and the girls were so cute on my Birthday! They (well Tom with 4 little helping hands) made me a dog cake. Tom took me out to dinner, my mom and sisters took me out to lunch and the cute YW decorated my garage door. It was a great b-day, but I think my girls enjoyed it so much more than I did. 



Oct 15, 2009
Good Times
Posted by Schofield's at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looks like you guys have been busy! I love that they chose a dog cake for you...so funny. I wonder who chose that?! Can't wait to hang out with you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment