So the other day my friend and I were talking in my front room and I noticed that something looked different about the wreath hung on our door. We go in for a closer look and found this!
A bird built her nest right in our wreath. We've been watching the bird for a week now and yesterday we noticed it had five little blue eggs in it!
Abby has been so excited about this. She thinks we get to keep the baby birds when they hatch, in time she'll figure it out. :) I'm only worried about the fact that the nest is on our front door which sees a lot of movement, so I hope we can keep the little baby birds safe.
Apr 9, 2009
Spring is Here!
Posted by Schofield's at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh my, what a neat thing...especially for your girls to see!
Holy cow! That is so cool! How crazy to build a nest right there!
My boys would think that was the greatest thing ever!
Post a Comment