Here are my girls on Halloween. Abby was a witch and Lucy a black cat. We had a lot of fun and have been full of sugar ever since.
Then, this morning we woke up to 6+ inches of snow on the ground! It looks beautiful outside, but I'm not sure if I'm quite ready for the heavy winter stuff yet. However, we did go out and play in the snow for awhile. It was a lot of fun. Lucy wasn't quite sure about what we were doing, but she got the hang of it after awhile. This was Abby's comment, "Mom, can you believe that it snowed. i hope it snows eberyday!" I misspelled everyday on purpose, Abby says her V's like B's. My favorite is when she says, "I lub you."
![]() |
| halloween |
Click on the picture to see the rest of the album. :)

5 comments:
Cute costumes! That is a LOT of snow! I'm glad that at least Abby is excited for it. If you guys made that huge snowman I am TOTALLY impressed!
Your girls are the cutest! That snow is awesome, I can say that because I don't have to live in it! I am coveting your backyard!!!
Cute pix Darb!
What a fun halloween you had! The parties... the pumpkin carving... and the trick or treating! Looks awesome! Those girls are lucky to have such great parents!
Darby,
I'm so glad you found my blog! It is so great to see you and your cute family! You're girls are such dolls!!! I'm excited to be able to stay in touch!
Post a Comment